So, what are you making of the biggest sporting event kick-off? With big teams missing out FIFA World Cup 2018,
it is getting more interesting and intriguing battle among the best!
With the first week of the FIFA World Cup 2018, it is quite clear nobody can predict who has been the best among them all.
Let’s take a brief look of the matches which were played in the first week of the World Cup:
Russia vs. Saudi Arabia:
Iury Gazinsky scoring the first goal of the FIFA World Cup 2018!
Russia could not have asked for a better start being a host,
comprehensively beating Saudi Arabia.
Result: 5-0 Russia
Egypt vs. Uruguay:
This match was perfectly fought between both the teams, until a late goal from Jose Gimenez marks a very painful return of Egypt.
Result: 1-0 Uruguay
Morocco vs. Iran:
Both the teams were battling out well until a selfie GOAL from Aziz Bouhaddouz makes the way for Iran to taste the victory!
Result: 1-0 Iran
Portugal vs. Spain:
This match was certainly the pick of the week, as two good sides takes on the field. The match framed out as expectation, a perfect thriller!
Cristiano Ronaldo was certainly the stand-out performer with his hattric illuminating a draw.
Result: 3-3 Draw
France vs. Australia:
It was a heartbreak for the Aussies as the own goal allows France to seek through them in the first game for the both sides.
Result: 2-1 France
Peru vs. Denmark: Saturday 16th @ 5pm
Exceptional game played between both the teams as the goal from Yussuf Poulsen allows Denmark to move ahead of Peru.
Result: 0-1 Denmark
Argentina vs. Iceland:
Above all the expectation, Iceland stuns Messi and co. as both the teams share a goal each at the end of the match.
Result: 1-1 Draw
Croatia vs. Nigeria:
Croatia dominated this Group C game as they move past the defence of Nigeria twice and giving themselves a comfortable win.
Result: 2-0 Croatia
Let’s take a look at the facts which makes upcoming even more thrilling and how each team is becoming- A TEAM TO BEAT!
– France: Griezmann, Pogba and team has the potential to aim for Semifinals! Great Start Already!
– Australia: Can new manager succeed in bringing the best out of his team after a defeat!
– Poland: Lewandowski and team can make an impact
– Senegal: Sadio Mane and team has to play more than their best!
– Uruguay: With Cavani and Suarez in the team, who’s stopping them from being the best? Time to carry on the winning run!
– Tunisia: Underdogs! But can go the distance!
– England: Raheem Sterling and Harry Kane has the potential to take the Three Lions ahead!
– Colombia: Team James Rodriguez has everything in its kit to dominate!
– Japan: New coach can change the spirit of the team!
– Saudi Arabia: Time for new coach to bring the best out of an average team after poor loss from the hosts!
– Iceland: Uphill battle to cause an upset and escape! Time to carry on doing what they did against Messi and company!
– Croatia: Rakitic and Modric can help them dominate in the field! Excellent start
– Switzerland: Shaqiri and his team needs to play out of their skin!
– Costa Rica: Has an exceptional squad to dominate in this tournament!
– Mexico: Has the team to move to round of 16!
– Sweden: Zlatan Ibrahimovic, can he take his team through?
– Belgium: Team De Bruyne can deliver!
– Panama: Lots to learn from the First World Cup!
– South Korea: Time for Son Heung-Min To raise the level being in the toughest group!
– Serbia: Mitrovic and Milinkovic can surprise you!
– Nigeria: Team full of talent can certainly cause an upset!
– Morocco: Excellent opportunity to cause upset and sweep through to the later stages!
– Iran: Time to play for pride for Melli and his team! Already an exceptional start!
– Russia: HOSTS! Who knows the conditions better than this team? Unbelievable START!
– Egypt: Salah’s potential can take this team through!
– Peru: Farfan and Guerrero can certainly take them through!
– Denmark: They can certainly pass on to next stage with Eriksen in the team!
– Portugal: Euro 2016 champs! Cristiano Ronaldo’s hot form!
– Spain: Perfectly poised to take back the World Cup from Germany!
– Brazil: 7-1 humiliation! Neymar! The samba group has what it takes to be the best!
– Germany: Champions! Time to repeat!
– Argentina: Time for Messi to bounce back! Do I need to say anything more?
Hopefully, you will now be having a good note of the FIFA teams playing in this world cup 2018! Cheer for the best!
If you think you are missing out on proper level training, then do connect yourself with then Eric Benny Sports Management, who have professionals to enhance your football skills by consulting, scouting and complete mentoring. They are in the development of the game at the highest levels and are helping footballers enhance their skills with top training procedures. So, register yourself by filling the application form in the website, now!